[Buildroot] Patchwork oldest patches cleanup #2 (deadline November 17)

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Mon Nov 4 10:36:11 UTC 2013

On 04/11/13 09:30, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
> Hi Arnout,
>
> Thanks for your feedback.
>
> On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Arnout Vandecappelle <arnout at mind.be> wrote:
>> On 01/11/13 16:09, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
[snip]
>>> [RFC] patches-from-git.sh: new support script
>>> Arnout Vandecappelle <arnout at mind.be>
>>> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/182856
>>

>>   This one can definitely be rejected, since it was RFC and didn't receive
>> comments AFAICR.
>
> But you're also no longer interested in that feature right? What I
> mean is: it's not that there was no feedback at the time that you
> couldn't get feedback now. If you still think the script is useful,
> you could resubmit the patch to revive the discussion.

  The script as such wasn't really useful - it should be integrated in a
workflow to actually make the patches. We actually briefly discussed a
possible workflow during the BR developer meeting, and this script could
be part of that. But I'll just resubmit when the time is right.

  So yes, rejecting it is OK. I've just updated patchwork now.

  Regards,
  Arnout