[Buildroot] [RFC v2 1/1] ti-gfx: add new package

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Jun 26 19:50:21 UTC 2013

Dear Arnout Vandecappelle,

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 23:42:58 +0200, Arnout Vandecappelle wrote:

>   In this particular case, I notice that Thomas repeats a lot of review
> comments that I've made a week ago, so writing "review comments from
> Arnout not taken into account" would have helped :-) Or maybe you missed
> those?

I've explicitly asked Spenser to send some RFC versions of his patches
regularly, since other people are interested in OpenGL support for
OMAP3/AM335x, and it also everyone to keep track of the status of
Spenser's work. It is quite understandable that Spenser focuses first
on getting the thing to work before cleaning up everything, so we
should be tolerant with regard to the quality of those RFC patches and
the fact that Spenser does not necessarily take into account all review
comments immediately.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons