[Buildroot] Dates for the next Buildroot Developers Meeting

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Jun 19 08:41:09 UTC 2013

 Thomas> Hello,
 Thomas> Over the last few years, the Buildroot project has established a
 Thomas> tradition of organizing two physical meetings per year. A first one in
 Thomas> February, in Brussels, next to the FOSDEM conference, and a second one
 Thomas> in late October / early November, next to the Embedded Linux Conference
 Thomas> Europe, whose location changes from one year to the other.

 Thomas> The next Embedded Linux Conference Europe will take place on
 Thomas> Thursday 24th and Friday 25th of October, in Edinburgh,
 Thomas> UK. Since LinuxCon Europe will take place at the beginning of
 Thomas> the week (from Monday to Wednesday), I believe the best date
 Thomas> for our meeting will be on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th.

I'm planning on attending the gstreamer conference (22-23th), so the
weekend after would also fit me best.

If anyone disagrees, please let us know because I would like to book
flight/hotel soon.