[Buildroot] Changes in the Buildroot autobuilders

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Jun 18 07:12:39 UTC 2013

Dear Mischa Jonker,

On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:09:51 +0000, Mischa Jonker wrote:

> How would we handle architecture-specific failures for a package if we don't have a global MAINTAINERS file? Add another _MAINTAINER variable in the config.in.<arch> file?

I believe architecture-specific failures would have to be handled
separately. We can't really add a maintainer into a Config.in file.

Even if we have a global MAINTAINERS file, how would architecture
maintainers be expressed? In the kernel, the MAINTAINERS file creates a
relation between a person and set of files/directories, but an
architecture in Buildroot is not a set of files or directories.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons