[Buildroot] EGL Confusion

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 20:05:53 UTC 2013

Either my understanding of buildroot is incomplete (most likely) or
buildroot is incomplete (least likely), but in either case, I would
appreciate a bit of advice.

I am moving a TI AM3517 design from last springs buildroot to the
lastest buildroot in order to go from Qt-4.8.2 to Qt-5.0.2 and I can
build a reasonable rootfs unless I try to configure QtDeclarative
which is grayed out.

In looking into why it is grayed out, it seems to have to do with
BR2_PACKAGE_HAS_OPENGL_EGL which is also grayed out as I am not on a
Raspberry Pi.

My need is to reference the external EGL supplied by TI in their
Graphics_SDK and I was hoping that we have a way to get from here to
there and would appreciate any advice on the path with the least
problems.

--
Charles Krinke