[Buildroot] [git commit] kmod: bump version

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Wed Jul 3 21:51:35 UTC 2013

 Thomas> Or, as we discussed when talking about building with -fPIC: build
 Thomas> static /and/ dynamic, build dynamic only (default), build static only.

Yes, I completely agree. I'll fix it once I'm done with your toolchain
series.

 Thomas> Indeed. I must say I'm somewhat surprised that something relatively
 Thomas> simple like kmod doesn't support static linking.

Indeed. It seems to be because of policy rather than anything technical:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/utils/kernel/kmod/kmod.git/commit/?id=b7016153ec8