[Buildroot] Patches to merge before -rc1 ?

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin+buildroot at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 19:33:31 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Thomas Petazzoni
> Hello all,
>
> It would be nice if people could point me to some patches you believe
> should be merged before -rc1, be it your own patches, or patches from
> other people that you believe are ready for merging.

I recently submitted a patch to fix extractions of .xz packages on
systems that don't have xzcat installed:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/260246/
I think this could be considered for inclusion.

> It would also help dramatically if contributors could have a look at
> the pending list of patches, test them, comment them, review them, and
> provide the appropriate Acked-by/Reviewed-by tags. This would help me
> see which patches should be merged now.

I think I won't have time before -rc1 (due end of July?) to do
anything useful in this respect, but I'll try helping a little here
when I can.