[Buildroot] where is 'ldd'?

Woody Wu narkewoody at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 14:27:43 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 04:14:37PM +0200, Zoltan Gyarmati wrote:
> On 07/08/2013 03:56 PM, Woody Wu wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just cann't find what is the menu item in buildroot to enable building
> > of 'ldd' for my target.  Does anyone know it?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> Sure you don't have it already on your system? What toolchain / libc
> are you using?

I also feel strange, but its sure. I am using Code Sorucery, downloaded
it's lite version (arm linux eabi version, 2013-05-24). It comes with an
installer, which created a seperated directory in my home. I searched
through its installation directory (via 'find'), sure not have anything
like "*ldd".

-
woody