[Buildroot] buildroot gcc for target build fail

Nigel Sollars nsollars at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 19:29:54 UTC 2013

Hi,

My use case for the panda is basically building out a set of tools for in
car info,  In a vehicle I have a OBD2 to Bluetooth adapter, which I am
looking at with some code tie the data / commands to the sqlite db to poll
the obd2 device for information on what ever the ECU can provide.

Also I am adding a couple of enhancements by way of RF ( 433 ) and canbus
to the vehicle for more monitoring / stats.

My setup / build env consists of the pandaboard / add on boards / cards,  I
attached an external USB HDD so building native would be plausable.  Having
a native compiler is just convenient really.  In my environment its just
cleaner as I have a number of external C / C++ libs in check.

Regards
Nigel

--
“Science is a differential equation. Religion is a boundary condition.”

Alan Turing