[Buildroot] [git commit] openvpn: fix init script name

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Sat Jan 19 10:21:24 UTC 2013

On 16/01/13 09:01, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
> You could argue that we should make the order somewhere between 45
> (networkmanager/connman) and 50 (network servers) so you could make the
> network servers listen on the vpn interface.

  It sounds logical that VPN is started before the network servers.

  OTOH most servers listen on all interfaces anyway so it shouldn't make
a difference.

  And anyway, the openvpn --daemon will exit immediately, long before the
new tun/tap interface actually appears. So it makes no sense to consider
anything to depend on openvpn.

  On Debian, openvpn depends on network, nfs-client and syslog, and is
started before X. Cups and samba are started after openvpn, but ftpd,
apache and exim4 are started before.

  Bottom line: keep it as it is, since it doesn't make a big difference.

  Regards,
  Arnout