[Buildroot] [git commit] openvpn: fix init script name

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Wed Jan 16 08:01:47 UTC 2013

 Steve> On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 12:34 PM, Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at sunsite.dk> wrote:
 >> commit: http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=41fb3df4bd370b869fea3d0b38d01f596f86f721
 >> branch: http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=refs/heads/master
 >>
 >> Our default (busybox) rc.S implementation requires init scripts to be
 >> named S??*, so rename the openvpn one to S60openvpn (E.G. after network).

 Steve> What you are proposing would work, but we already have S60nfs in
 Steve> init.d. why not call your new start script S61? No big deal o does
 Steve> come after n, just asking.

I must say I didn't give the exact number much though. The numbers don't
have to be unique, and there's no dependencies between nfs and openvpn
(unless people want to run nfs over vpn, then the order should be
swapped).

You could argue that we should make the order somewhere between 45
(networkmanager/connman) and 50 (network servers) so you could make the
network servers listen on the vpn interface.

Comments anybody?