[Buildroot] CANBUs Quesetion

Yegor Yefremov yegorslists at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:06:08 UTC 2013

I thought Ted Wood has PC104 card like this one
http://www.peak-system.com/PCAN-PC-104.210.0.html?&L=1. The newest
kernel has support for PCAN PCI, PCIe and miniPCI, so I can imagine,
that this card is supported too. see drivers/net/can/sja1000/

Yegor

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:01 PM, Thomas Petazzoni