[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-01-13

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Jan 14 07:57:40 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 08:33:43 +0100 (CET), Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> On 2013-01-13, 163 random build tests have been done and
> submitted on autobuild.buildroot.net.
>  0 builds have been successful
>  163 builds have failed

Sorry again for the mess. This happens when I have more than 32.000
build results, because I reach the limit of sub-directories per
directory. I've moved a number of the oldest result to an archived
location.

I really need to find some time to finalize and put online the new
autobuilder web site that I've started working on.

In the mean time, I'll be resending the e-mail regarding the
autobuilders results from January, 13th.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons