[Buildroot] [git commit] libffi: switch to using a Git version, brings Microblaze and Xtensa support

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Sun Feb 17 09:52:04 UTC 2013

>>>>> "Markos" == Markos Chandras <markos.chandras at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Markos> Hi Peter,

 Markos> A new libffi is released[1]. Maybe we should revert to the old
 Markos> Makefile now that a new version is out?
 Markos> I can provide a patch if needed.

 Markos> [1] ftp://sourceware.org/pub/libffi/libffi-3.0.12.tar.gz

Yes, that's probably a good idea. I'm just back from holidays and still
catching up on mails. Do we need to do it for 2013.02? E.G. does it fix
something critical compared to the git version?