[Buildroot] Currently packaging Qt5

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Feb 6 10:43:57 UTC 2013

Dear Frédéric COIFFIER,

On Wed, 06 Feb 2013 11:12:21 +0100, Frédéric COIFFIER wrote:

> Did you get a patch for solving your segfault with the LinuxFb backend ?
> I made a similar test few weeks ago and got the same problem on an i.MX6
> board.
> I saw your mail in the Qt-project mailing list but no answer from the Qt
> team

Yes, there were two problems:

 * An ioctl() related problem, which I fixed (patch had been sent on
   the qt-interest mailing list)

 * A crash after that. But I was told a few days ago that the crash
   only appeared with the specific example application I was trying,
   and that all the other applications worked fine. Since I got this
   information, I haven't been able to test it by myself. I'll do so as
   soon as I start working on Qt5 again, hopefully this week.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons