[Buildroot] [PATCH 1/2] Legacy: make the menu a normal menu.
Arnout Vandecappelle (Essensium/Mind)
arnout at mind.be
Tue Feb 5 15:34:32 UTC 2013
From: "Arnout Vandecappelle (Essensium/Mind)" <arnout at mind.be>
The help text is moved to comments.
Signed-off-by: Arnout Vandecappelle (Essensium/Mind) <arnout at mind.be>
Config.in.legacy | 25 +++++++++++--------------
1 file changed, 11 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)
diff --git a/Config.in.legacy b/Config.in.legacy
index 906c038..70958c3 100644
@@ -29,20 +29,17 @@ config BR2_LEGACY
comment "Legacy detected: check the content of the menu below"
depends on BR2_LEGACY
-# This option should get a new name with every buildroot release, so it defaults
-# to y again for people who upgrade.
- bool "Check for legacy config options"
- default y
- Select this option to see the config options that are present in your
- current .config but are no longer supported by buildroot. If any of
- the options in this menu is selected, they should be replaced with
- something else. As long as they stay selected, the build will fail.
- Just de-select this option to automatically remove all the legacy
+menu "Legacy config options"
+comment "Your old configuration uses legacy options that no "
+comment "longer exist in buildroot. "
+comment "Please look at the options which have been selected "
+comment "and read their help text. "
+comment "As long as these options stay selected, the build "
+comment "will fail. "
# Legacy options from 2012.08
@@ -94,4 +91,4 @@ config BR2_PACKAGE_XSERVER_tinyx
The option has been renamed
More information about the buildroot