[Buildroot] WebkitGtk upgradation

Bhupal Singh singhbhupal88 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 05:53:58 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I was trying to update webkit 1.10.2 in the latest buildroot which was
released on feb 2013, for a cross-compilation toolchain. But seems
that the latest buildroot has webkit1.2.7 which seems to be very old.

While building webkit1.10.2 with target as DirectFB, The build fails
due to the other packages which are not compatible with the
webkit1.10.2 and lot of issues which I really could not figure out.

If some one can tell me why does latest buildroot has such an old
webkit1.2.7 version, Or is it that the current stable webkit1.10.2 is
not feasible with the latest buildroot.

Since I am new to this platform, I have very little understanding on
buildroot,Please help.

Thanks in advance.

--
Warm Regards,