[Buildroot] [PATCH] Add Qt5 packages
thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Feb 27 23:25:51 UTC 2013
Here is a set of patches that add Qt5 support in Buildroot. I have
built a number of different combinations, but there are some many
different possibilities, that I obviously couldn't test all of
them. Some testing will be appreciated, but for sure, only the
autobuilders will really help in getting a good build coverage of all
* Patch 1 improves our pcre package to add support for 16 bits and 32
bits variants, need by Qt5.
* Patches 2 to 4 bump the version or add new XCB-util packages that
are needed to build the XCB backend of Qt5.
* Patches 5 to 7 add virtual packages for OpenGLES, OpenVG and EGL,
and make rpi-userland provide an implementation of those virtual
* Patch 8 converts the jpeg virtual package to a real package.
* Patch 9 and 10 adds some basic infrastructure to support the Qt5
* Patch 11 adds the Qt5Base package.
* Patches 12 to 19 extend the Qt5Base package with various features
(GUI, OpenSSL, EGL, D-Bus, etc.)
* Patch 20 creates a common variable to share the Qt5 version between
all the Qt5 packages.
* Patches 21 to 30 add more Qt5 libraries: Qt5Svg, Qt5Webkit,
Qt5Script, and more.
More information about the buildroot