[Buildroot] setting timezone from web page

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Feb 27 23:14:33 UTC 2013

Dear John Stile,

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:51:29 -0800, John Stile wrote:

> If not is there a compatible zone.tab for buildroot's  /etc/TZ?
>
> Is there a better way to do all this?

Last time I did a project that involved time zones and configurability
of time zones through a web interface, I used glibc to get the more
standard handling of time zones. You can perfectly fine use a glibc
toolchain with Buildroot.

Of /etc/TZ is *not* a Buildroot thing. It is a uClibc thing.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons