[Buildroot] SSHFS userland support

Gregory Perry Gregory.Perry at govirtual.tv
Tue Feb 19 21:04:44 UTC 2013

Thanks Yann.

Using the most recent buildroot-stable, there is no sshfs option under that
menu, only a squashfs option.  But what's weird about it, directly under
the squashfs option is a "*** sshfs requires a toolchain..." message.  Maybe
there is a typo/bug with the most recent buildroot-stable?  Or do I not have
the right FUSE dependencies selected elsewhere?

Thanks in advance