[Buildroot] multchoice menu with kconfig

Stefan Fröberg stefan.froberg at petroprogram.com
Mon Feb 18 16:16:08 UTC 2013

18.2.2013 18:08, Arnout Vandecappelle kirjoitti:
> On 18/02/13 17:01, Stefan Fröberg wrote:
>> And because this iso-codes package does not seem to have nothing but
>> punch .po files
>> and not link against anything then changing that ISO_CODES_DEPENDENCIES
>> to host-gettext should be good.
>
>  Err... But iso-codes doesn't need host-gettext, does it? It probably
> doesn't make much sense without locale support in the toolchain, but
> otherwise I see no dependencies except python (which is already a
> buildroot dependency).

But don't you need at least host gettext stuff to process those .po files ?

I should now tell at this point that besides giving  -lintl linker flags
and giving --disable-nls to configure scripts
I absolutely have no idea how gettext works. :D

Im confused now.
So no dependencies at all ????? Or gettext dependencies with locale
checking ?????? (Like Thomas said in his post)

Regards
Stefan