[Buildroot] sdkdir in xorg-server.pc

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Thu Feb 14 23:59:30 UTC 2013

  Hi all,

  xorg-server.pc has the variables sdkdir=${prefix}/include/xorg and
moduledir=${exec_prefix}/lib/xorg/modules. These are used by some Xorg
packages to add to the include and library search path.

  We patch pkgconf to add the sysroot to the variables includedir, mapdir
and libdir. Should we do something similar for sdkdir and moduledir? But
of course, there's no end to that...

  By the way, Peter, Thomas, do the autobuilders ever compile the full
Xorg server? I don't see how xdriver_xf86-input-synaptics can ever build
with this issue...

  Regards,
  Arnout