[Buildroot] non-standard architecture targets

martin krastev blu.dark at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 16:09:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am trying to get buildroot (buildroot-2012.11.1) to produce a cross
toolchain (x86_64 -> powerpc) of a non-standard target triplet (if
it's still called that way). I am currently getting
"powerpc-buildroot-linux-uclibc", and I would like to extend that to
"powerpc-buildroot-linux-uclibc-paired" or
"powerpc-buildroot-linux-paired-uclibc" - generally anything following
the powerpc*-*-linux*paired* pattern.

What is the natural way to set this up in buildroot?

Thank you for your time, and best regards,

Martin