[Buildroot] Extend and use the <pkg>_CONFIG_FIXUP infra
thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Feb 6 23:10:13 UTC 2013
This patch series improves on the <pkg>_CONFIG_FIXUP work done by
Stefan Fröberg by:
* Renaming the variable to <pkg>_CONFIG_SCRIPTS. I believe this is
needed, because we will not only "fixup" those files, but also
remove them from the target directory. Also, I don't think the
variable name should indicate what will happen to these files. It
should just indicate what those files are.
* Extending the <pkg>_CONFIG_SCRIPTS handling to remove the config
scripts from the TARGET_DIR, unless BR2_HAVE_DEVFILES is set (even
though it is deprecated, it is still here).
* Use <pkg>_CONFIG_SCRIPTS in a number of packages that were already
fixing manually their <foo>-config script and for which the new
infrastructure does exactly the same thing.
* Use <pkg>_CONFIG_SCRIPTS in a number of packages that were doing a
bit more than the infrastructure: fixing the includedir and libdir
fields. A manual inspection of each of those packages shows that by
default, the includedir and libdir are described relatively to
prefix and exec_prefix, so fixing up those is sufficient, and this
is what the infrastructure does.
* Use <pkg>_CONFIG_SCRIPTS to fix up gpg-error-config installed by
the libgpg-error package. This is done separately from the previous
patch, because libgpg-error was not previously doing any fix up of
its gpg-error-config script.
More information about the buildroot