[Buildroot] Bumping Buildroot environment

Aditya Rawat aditya at eddywebs.com
Mon Feb 4 18:51:34 UTC 2013

Hello, I am just starting out with working on Buildroot and so far its been
amazing !

my question was : How could we go about bumping a buildroot environment to
the most recent one ?
You see I had been working one a buildroot environment at
https://github.com/j1nx/buildroot-AmLogic
and noticed some of the packages were missing or not there at all as from
the most recent Buildroot release.

So I tried doing a  "Git merge" of the Buildroot current branch to the
older buildroot environment at >> https://github.com/j1nx/buildroot-AmLogic
and it went ahead broke dozen different things.

Any pointers to update the Buildroot environment the right way ?

--
Best Wishes;
Adi