[Buildroot] Results of an all-package build

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Wed Dec 19 23:52:40 UTC 2012

On 16/12/12 01:07, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
>   Arnout>   midori and jamvm are not built because they depend on the above.
>
> Interesting, and better than I feared;)  Do you have the build errors
> archived somewhere? I would like to see atleast the classpath issue.

  FYI, the classpath issue occurs when Qt is enabled. It's configure.ac
uses AC_CHECK_FILE which isn't supported when cross-compiling. It should
use AC_CHECK_HEADER instead.

  Regards,
  Arnout

--
Arnout Vandecappelle                               arnout at mind be
Senior Embedded Software Architect                 +32-16-286540