[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch for-2011.11/pkg-infra

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Sep 30 06:41:10 UTC 2011

 Thomas> Yes, I did test the whole patchset, maybe I missed something. The
 Thomas> reason why there is no Signed-off-by is because I always forget to use
 Thomas> git am -s. The patch has even been heavily modified by me since it was
 Thomas> written by "Quotient Remainder".

 >> With this dropped I had to remove the fakeroot patch as well.

 Thomas> Ok, I will rework patch 9 and 15 in a separate branch, do some more
 Thomas> testing and repost.

 Thomas> Thanks, and sorry for the mess (I told you there would be some
 Thomas> breakage!).

No problem - Thanks.