[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch for-2011.11/pkg-infra

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Sep 30 06:29:54 UTC 2011

 >> Committed series with minor fixes like discussed on IRC, thanks!

 Thomas> Thanks! People, please test the latest Git and see if nothing
 Thomas> breaks.  Some changes are fairly sensitive, and there might be
 Thomas> some breakage. Do not hesitate to report anything suspicious.

Sorry, I was too quick. I've dropped patch 9 (Makefile.package.in: Pass
non-prefixed name as argument to GENTARGETS_INNER) as that broke the
build in various odd ways, like host packages skipping their build
step. I noticed that you haven't signed off on that commit, did you test
it?

With this dropped I had to remove the fakeroot patch as well.