[Buildroot] add fcgi-2.4.0 package to buildroot

Rico Bachmann bachmann at tofwerk.com
Mon Sep 19 14:14:45 UTC 2011

I've deleted this 2 lines.

> > /mnt/clfs/buildroot-2011.08/output/host/usr/bin/arm-unknown-linux-
> uclibcgnue
> > abi-gcc -pipe -Os -Wall -o .libs/cgi-fcgi cgi-fcgi.o
> > ../libfcgi/.libs/libfcgi.so -lnsl
> >
> >                 ../libfcgi/.libs/libfcgi.so: warning: gethostbyname
> is
> > obsolescent, use getnameinfo() instead.
> >
> >                 ../libfcgi/.libs/libfcgi.so: undefined reference to
> > `frexp'
>
> Looks like it forgets to link against the math library, i.e -lm is
> missing from the link command line. Probably something not completely
> correct in fcgi build system.
>
> Regards,
>
> Thomas
> --
> Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
> Kernel, drivers, real-time and embedded Linux development, consulting,
> training and support.
> http://free-electrons.com

If I see this right, I have to patch the buildsystem from the original fcgi package?
Then I could add the link to the math library and add the -lm to the command?
Is that the right way to go? Or didn't I understood you right?

I'm now try to understand the automake files of the fcgi.

Greetings Bluefire

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Tofwerk AG, Rico Bachmann

+41 33 511 11 69