[Buildroot] Some topics for the Buildroot Developer Day

Yegor Yefremov yegor_sub1 at visionsystems.de
Wed Oct 26 12:48:56 UTC 2011

Am 24.10.2011 17:38, schrieb Thomas Petazzoni:
> Hello,
>
> As discussed on IRC, I am posting below a list of topics that might be
> discussed during the developer day. Note that this is just _my_ list of
> topics, note the one of the Buildroot project as a whole. Moreover,
> it's very likely that not all topics will be covered during our meeting
> day. However, feel free to add your opinion and/or your additional
> topics, especially if you can't make it to the Developer day.

was such an issue as firmware support already discussed? There is such a repo
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/dwmw2/linux-firmware.git
containing firmware for a broad set of devices. If we could make an infrastructure for this repo it would be very easy to use it projects without a need to manually copy those files. What do you think about it?

Yegor