[Buildroot] Request for comments on packages for TI's OMAP3 and DM365 processors

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Oct 18 10:28:50 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Arnout" == Arnout Vandecappelle <arnout at mind.be> writes:

Hi,

 Arnout>  Reviving a year-old thread...

 Arnout>  It seems these patches were never commented upon and also
 Arnout> weren't accepted.  I'm going to pick them up again.

Thanks!

It's not nice when I drop patches on the floor, but it does happen ..

 Arnout>  Although these patches still apply cleanly against the current
 Arnout>  master, there is probably some duplication with the TI things
 Arnout>  that were merged earlier this year.  I will probably not find
 Arnout>  them all myself, so I hope there is someone on the list who
 Arnout>  can keep an eagle eye on such duplicates.

I'll take a look at them when you post.