[Buildroot] Configuring QMake project issue

Yegor Yefremov yegor_sub1 at visionsystems.de
Tue Oct 25 07:29:37 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas,

I followed your instructions on how to integrate own small project into BR. This is Qt project based on a *.pro file. My *.mk looks like this:

VSGUITEST_VERSION = 1.0
VSGUITEST_SITE_METHOD = local

define VSGUITEST_EXTRACT_CMDS
        cp -a $(TOPDIR)/package/vscom/vsguitest/src/* $(@D)/
endef

define VSGUITEST_CONFIGURE_CMDS
        $(QT_QMAKE) $(@D)/vsguitest.pro
endef

define VSGUITEST_BUILD_CMDS
        $(MAKE) -C $(@D) all
endef

$(eval $(call GENTARGETS))

The vsguitest.pro looks like this:

HEADERS             = \
    vstestgui.h \
    vsserialtest.h \
    vsnetworktest.h
SOURCES             = main.cpp \
    vstestgui.cpp \
    vsserialtest.cpp \
    vsnetworktest.cpp

LIBS += -lSerialPort -lQtNetwork

My problem is, that after source code copy qmake generates Makefile directly in BR's root and overwrites the main Makefile. With QSerialDevice I haven't experienced such problems. What can I do about this?

Regards,
Yegor

P.S. what about adding QMake project type in addition to CMake type?