[Buildroot] proc not mouning

vbr vbr vvvg77 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 16:29:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am running into a similar issue when trying to run an i386 image with
ISO9660. Under qemu, it boots up to the point where it constantly complains
about /dev/null and /dev/ttyS0 not being present. I am using the default
inittab.

I have tried using udev, mdev and devtmpfs. The kernel config has these

CONFIG_DEVTMPFS=y
CONFIG_DEVTMPFS_MOUNT=y

Is there a workaround? Maybe creating them manually in inittab?

Thanks
Vincent

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:04 PM, Heyendal, Carl <CHeyendal at stanleyworks.com