[Buildroot] Request for comments on packages for TI's OMAP3 and DM365 processors

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Tue Oct 18 09:23:03 UTC 2011

On Friday 17 September 2010 19:59:45, Pierre-Luc Simard wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I'd like some comment on the packages I've made to support TI's gstreamer
> plugin for the OMAP3 and DM365 processors. All packages compile using
> crosstool-ng and glibc, I have not yet tested them with BR's own internal
> toolchain and the uclibc at the moment. If anybody wants to test these package
> I'll provide as much assistance as I can. I've publish my working branch at
> http://github.com/Admetric/buildroot

 Reviving a year-old thread...

 It seems these patches were never commented upon and also weren't
accepted.  I'm going to pick them up again.

 Although these patches still apply cleanly against the current master, there is probably some duplication with the TI things that were merged earlier this year.  I will probably not find them all myself, so I hope there is someone on the list who can keep an eagle eye on such duplicates.

 Regards,
 Arnout

--
Arnout Vandecappelle                               arnout at mind be
Senior Embedded Software Architect                 +32-16-286540