[Buildroot] removed first argument from *TARGETS
ml-buildroot-20110324-cba5 at gheift.de
Fri Mar 25 08:54:08 UTC 2011
I invested a little bit of time to understand the Makesystem of
buildroot. After this I rewrote it a little bit to purge the first
argument from the GENTARGETS, AUTOTARGETS and CMAKETARGETS macros.
I also added a variable $(PKG_DIR) which points to the package
directory, which is in some packages used to copy extra files to the
(, , , doc: )
After this I reordered all packages into categories, to cleanup the
package directory. 
Beside there is a little patch, which fixes a link in the documentation:
I hope, you can use some of the work I have done.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the buildroot