[Buildroot] [buildroot] libdrm tries to compile before cairo

bruce bushby bruce.bushby at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 12:04:24 UTC 2011

"...Yes, our udev is very old. We have patches to bump udev, but
they haven't been merged yet"

ahh...cheers Thomas!! That probably explains an error I'm getting when I
boot 2.6.38 kernel:

INIT: version 2.88 booting
Populating /dev using udev: udevd (898): /proc/898/oom_adj is deprecated,
please use /proc/898/oom_score_adj instead.

Any ideas when a newer version would be available via the "daily snapshot"?
I would like to help more but not a lot I can do beyond testing :(

Barry: Try moving your build platform to a "virtual guest", it makes life a
lot easier running "main stream flavors" without having to contaminate your
"base machine"

Bruce