[Buildroot] [buildroot] libdrm tries to compile before cairo

Barry Kauler bkauler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 10:40:17 UTC 2011

Hi, I am a first-time user of Buildroot. It has been chugging along
nicely, but libdrm has failed to compile.

It reports that 'cairo.h' is missing. Which it is, cairo has not yet
been compiled in the target.

So, using my own reasoning, I added "cairo" onto LIBDRM_DEPENDENCIES
variable in file 'libdrm.mk'. I also deleted
output/build/libdrm-2.4.19.

However, running 'make' again, it tries to compile libdrm again, and fails.

How do I make it compile cairo (and its deps) before libdrm?

Regards,
Barry Kauler