[Buildroot] buildroot directive for acyion after configuring

bao bui buiqbao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 09:55:20 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am cross compiling ghost script. Before the configure process, I can apply
my patch by adding the POST_EXTRACT_HOOKS directive as following

define ESPGS_PATCH_CROSS_COMPILE
    toolchain/patch-kernel.sh $(ESPGS_DIR) package/espgs/ \*.patch
endef

ESPGS_POST_EXTRACT_HOOKS += ESPGS_PATCH_CROSS_COMPILE

But after configuring, I want to modify the Makefile which is just
generated. What directive can I add to the .mk file
PS: I can not modify the configure and the Makefile.in in this case

Many thanks

BAO