[Buildroot] Is PHP download link in php.mk broken?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:17:01 UTC 2011

On 2011-03-09, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards at gmail.com> wrote:

> I enabled the php package today, and it appears that the download
> link used by buildroot is invalid.  It's using
>
> /home/nextgen/buildroot/downloads/php-$(PHP_VERSION).tar.bz2

Pasted the wrong thing.  That's

http://www.php.net/distributions/php-$(PHP_VERSION).tar.bz2

And apparently the PHP site only allows downloading of the current
version.   Since my buildroot snaphost isn't using the current version
of PHP, I can't build it. :/

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Thank god!! ... It's
                                  at               HENNY YOUNGMAN!!