[Buildroot] Is PHP download link in php.mk broken?

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 18:09:51 UTC 2011

I enabled the php package today, and it appears that the download link
used by buildroot is invalid.  It's using

/home/nextgen/buildroot/downloads/php-$(PHP_VERSION).tar.bz2

That link doesn't work for any of the version numbers I treid.  What
you get is a blob of HTML that says this:

 Sorry, but the function distributions/php-5.2.12.tar.bz2 is not in
 the online manual. Perhaps you misspelled it, or it is a relatively
 new function that hasn't made it into the online documentation yet.
 The following are the 20 functions which seem to be closest in
 spelling to distributions/php-5.2.12.tar.bz2 (really good matches are
 in bold). Perhaps you were looking for one of these: [...]

Does php.mk download the right thing for anybody else?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! My EARS are GONE!!
                                  at