[Buildroot] Results of random configuration builds

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sat Nov 6 16:11:37 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Will" == Will Newton <will.newton at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Will> I've noticed ltrace breaks quite frequently because it is built from
 Will> the debian archive, which doesn't guarantee that the package will
 Will> remain available forever. I wonder whether we should be building
 Will> anything from the debian archive directly and build from
 Will> archive.debian.net instead.

The archive is normally preferred, but a missing upstream shouldn't
matter much with the backup mirror (sources.buildroot.net). Is that
somehow not working for you?