[Buildroot] Buildroot 2010.05-rc3 released :: 2 build errors - lockfile-progs & gdb

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun May 30 07:35:15 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Microbit" == Microbit Ubuntu <microbit at virginbroadband.com.au> writes:

 Microbit> I still come across 2 build errors with rc3 :

 Microbit> 1. lockfile-progs-0.1.11
 Microbit> ========================
 Microbit> The generated Makefile causes a build error in :
 Microbit> CFLAGS    := -g -Wall -Werror -O2
 Microbit> I still need to remove the -Werror to resume the build ??

 Microbit> 2. gdb symlink
 Microbit> ct-ng generates arm-unknown-linux-uclibcgnueabi where I have
 Microbit> arm-elf-xxx as an alias.
 Microbit> The build stops when the symlink for gdb fails. I need to manually
 Microbit> insert a folder 'arm-unknown-linux-uclibcgnueabi' with 'bin' as a
 Microbit> subfolder under ../output/staging/usr

Both issues should be fixed in git now.