[Buildroot] [git commit master] webkit: remove user visible rendering target selection

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed May 26 13:22:52 UTC 2010

On Wed, 26 May 2010 14:14:39 +0200
Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at sunsite.dk> wrote:

> +ifeq ($(BR2_PACKAGE_XORG7),y)
> +	WEBKIT_CONF_OPT += --with-target=x11
> +	WEBKIT_DEPENDENCIES += xserver_xorg-server
>  endif

Technically speaking, I don't think any X11 client applications
requires the server. Instead, it probably requires xlib_libX11 and
maybe some other additional libraries.

But, I admit that this isn't handled properly in all packages, and as
soon as one wants a X11 application, one probably also want the X
server as well, in most situations.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons