[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch 2010-05-15-fixes

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue May 18 12:16:55 UTC 2010

On Tue, 18 May 2010 13:56:51 +0200
Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> wrote:

> I wanted to pull this, but that's not what I got:
>
> E.G. the branch also contained your older pull request, including the
> avahi ipv6 dependency that I NACKed.
>
> Could you fix that and send a new pull request, please?

Argh, yes, of course. In fact, it's because I started my second branch
on top of the first, because some of the fixes of the second branch
depend on fixes on the first branch.

The easiest is probably that I merge both branches, get rid of the
unwanted Avahi IPv6 fix, and send a new pull request for the whole
thing. Would that be ok for you ?

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons