[Buildroot] Install arm-linux-uclibc-gcc

Michael S. Zick minimod at morethan.org
Wed Jan 20 13:14:03 UTC 2010

On Wed January 20 2010, Tony Mozi wrote:

> Hi all,
> Before using a buildroot, I need to install 'arm-linux-uclibc-gcc', where can I find it?
> BR

Buildroot will build it for you if it is not present.  Just type "make" and watch.

If your question meant: "I need to install a vendor supplied..."
Then follow the directions for using an "External toolchain"

If your question meant: "Where do I find a vendor supplied..."
I guess you would have to ask the vendor.  ;)

Or maybe your question just did not survive the translation -
Try Google Translate on the question (in your language) that you want to ask.

Mike