[Buildroot] toolchain problem:wrong path in libSDL.la
irimi at gmx.de
Tue Jan 19 22:35:59 UTC 2010
Thank you very much! Yes in staging_dir libdir of libSDL.a has fixed now.
But your patch is just a workaround because in build dir of SDL the path
will be still wrong.
Could not find it as known bug in recent buglist, hence I supposed to
write a new bug report, but I still don't have an account.
Julien Boibessot wrote:
> Hi Jens,
> Jens a écrit :
>> I'm using recent version 2009.11 and I've added SDL package to my
>> My br installation is at /mnt/ext3data/buildroot/
>> but br creates a wrong path of libdir in libSDL.la
> please find attached here a patch that can probably solve your problem.
> Sorry but I didn't take time yet to submit it to BR team.
> Hope it will help you...
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the buildroot