[Buildroot] I need a patch for AT91 to use a 2009.11 buildroot version? like buildroot-v23434.patch in 23434 version

Miguel Angel Brintrup brintrup at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:06:57 UTC 2010

Hi to all

I'm new at this mail list.
I'm install a BuildRoot development environment based in 23434 version
and respective patch. It's described in this page:

http://www.at91.com/linux4sam/bin/view/Linux4SAM/BuildRootBuild#Get_buildroot

I could generate my own file systems with BuildRoot and my own kernel
with codesourcery tools.

This environment works, but the newest versions of BuildRoot have most
great tools to my develop.

I need a patch for AT91 (AT91SAM9261) to use a 2009.11 buildroot
version? like buildroot-v23434.patch I use for BuilRoot 23434 version.

Any of you have a patch to newest versions of BuildRoot for AT91??

Thanks in advanced.

--
Miguel Angel Brintrup B.
skype: miguel.brintrup