[Buildroot] tcl build error

Maxime Ripard maxime.ripard at anandra.org
Wed Jan 6 18:03:43 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm having trouble getting tcl building correctly for generic_arm
architecture, and using the buildroot-generated toolchain. With
both of the latest release and the git tree, it cannot build. Here is
the output :

In file included from ./../generic/tclPort.h:27,
                 from ./../generic/tclAlloc.c:29:
./../generic/../unix/tclUnixPort.h:71: error: expected ‘=’, ‘,’, ‘;’,
‘asm’ or ‘__attribute__’ before ‘Tcl_SeekOffset’
make[1]: *** [tclAlloc.o] Error 1

I've searched the code to find the error, but couldn't find what causes
it.

Looking forward to your help,
--
Maxime Ripard
Étudiant à l'Université de Technologie de Belfort - Montbéliard (UTBM)

6bis rue Paul Giroud
90000 Belfort
France

06 85 40 57 32