[Buildroot] How to get gdb in the image

JNY jny0 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 21 12:18:55 UTC 2010

> Since adding gdb to the menuconfig, buildroot no longer makes.  I get the
following errors and warnings:

Hi,

I managed to get around the previous error by removing the linux config, and
using the default settings.  The toolchain still seems to work (so I assume
the linux config was probably default anyway), but still having problems
with gdb however.  A gdbserver directory has appeared in the output->build
directory, which I copoed to the target, but when I run it, I'm told
"Permissions Denied".