[Buildroot] setting a driver in directfb through buildroot

anthony henderson development at fair-games.com
Mon Aug 9 12:05:25 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I hope someone can help me out on this.
I've compiled my rootfs in build root with directfb set.  I'm using a cirrus
logic FB93xx, which as far as I can see it has a driver.  I can't see any
way of setting the driver in make menuconfig.  I can however see in the
directory buildroot/package/directfb a file called config.in.  Can I set
here?  If so can anyone tell me what to put in for the EP93XX driver, I
can't find anything documented?  I have tried setting from my ARM system
using the directfb-config  with
directfb-config --graphics=ep93xx.  This doesn't work.  I just says driver
none.

I think I need the correct driver as directfb examples are crashing with
directfbcreate(&dfb) initialization error!

Thanks in advace :)

--
Regards Tony